|Sai Gon Phu Quoc Resort
: 62 Tran Hung Dao Str., Duong Dong Town., Phu Quoc
Please contact Evitco to get further information and best prices!
: + 84 (0)4 35 37 61 48/52/54
: + 84 (0)4 35 73 95 06
A 10 minute bus ride from Phu Quoc Airport , 40 minute bus ride from An Thoi ferry. Daily flights connect to Ho Chi Minh City and Rach Gia. Phu Quoc is 120 km by sea to Rach Gia. Daily express boat connects to Rach Gia and Ha Tien, Kien Giang. Guests are met at the airport and taken by a shuttle bus to the resort.
Known as the premier resort and spa in Phuquoc island, Sai Gon – Phu Quoc offers 5-star services and facilities such as wi-fi, ATM, airlines ticket, airport transfer; outdoor activities such as beauty spa, driving range, petanque, billiards, discotheque, kayak, fishing & squid fishing, snorkeling, scuba diving, cooking instruction, sightseeing tour, boat trip, horse riding, bicycle, walking & trekking and gaming club (coming soon) such as blackjack, roulette, baccarat, poker.
Guests can enjoy a wonderful variety of Vietnamese and international cuisines in romantic settings that take full advantage of their splendid location a stone’s throw from famed Pacific Ocean and the cool sea breezes of Thai's Gulf.
- Paradise dancing & discotheque, night club
- Swimming pool, gym, billiards, tennis court, mini-golf and children play ground
- Sauna, massage, Jacuzzi, steam bath
- Beauty salon and barber shop
- Fishing and squid fishing, water sport, snorkelling and scuba diving, camping, horse riding, kayaking, biking, cruiser, and trekking
- Business center
- Tour & travel desk
- Car - bike - motorbike - boat for rent
Restaurants and bars
- La Terrace is located on the first floor with 50 seats, overlooking the swimming pool and ocean, choices of Japanese, Korean or Chinese Cuisine,. Seafood Buffet on every Mon at 6.30 PM. Open daily from 8am to midnight
- Sai Gon restaurant is located on the first floor, European cuisine restaurant ranges up to 150 seats; additional Foster draught beer is served at Saigon bar, buffet breakfast and A la carte served every day. From the seat overlooking the panoramic view of Thailand’s bay, observing the sunset down to the ocean. Open daily from 6am to midnight
- Spices Garden restaurant is roofed with coconut leaf, surrounding by yard, next to the beach, listening to the sound of the wave, enjoy buffet breakfast, Phu Quoc special seafood daily and seafood barbecue party every Wednesday and Saturday. There is also pizza cooker and bar for cocktail and Foster draught beer, the 100 – seat restaurant is open daily from 6 am to midnight.
- Pool bar: animated with discotheque, satellite TV serve from 8 am to midnight with snack, pizza, ice-cream, cake and Foster draught beer.
- Beach bar: where you can spread your legs on the top of sea waves, enjoy the beach’s music rink slowly soft drink, wine and beer, have A la carte or sea food barbecue. Lying on the sofa beach and ordering the waiter. The most impressible feeling is to contemplate the splendid and majestic of the sunset down to the ocean. Open daily from 8 am to midnight. Training aerobics is available at 6 am every morning.
- Living room
- Out-door terrace
- Private bath-room with bathtub and stand Jacuzzi
- In-house internet line
- Satellite TV
- Safety box
- Mini bar
- IDD telephone line
- Doctor on call.
Good location, but features are quite dated - Ginny M - Canada (date 12/30/2012)
the location of the hotel is great since it is walking distance from the night market. however the hotel is quite dated and the beach isn't as great as we expected. unless you are staying in the vip suites, you would not be next to the beach with a view. another disappointing factor was that we were forced to attend the christmas dinner that was very costly for mediocre food. if we could, we would have opt out of it.
Nice hotel, good location - Karl W - United States(date 12/23/2012)
The staff were friendly. Service at the pool side bar and reception were a bit slow at times but overall nothing to complain about. The rooms were clean and we had an excellent view. The bbq was good but not amazing. Perfect hotel for families with kids.
Very good hotel and great service - Hannu M - Finland (date 12/21/2012)
Stuff is very helpfull and smiling, they are iving very good service. Room was clean and soundproofing was good, no voices from the street came to room. Breakfast was also good and the interioir of restaurant was stylish.
Stunning location helpful staff - Eleanor R. - United Kingdom (date 05/01/2012)
Had a very relaxed time there, room very clean, staff very helpful, beach is small but beautiful and very peaceful. Breakfast was a bit average, but no other negatives.
Evitco's Special Promotion
Star Cruise room
Price: 295 USD/R/3N
03 nights accommodation in Star Cruise room.
Valid until 31.03.2014
For more information, please open Promotion tab.
From 126 USD/R/N
Valid from 01.03.2014 to 30.04.2014
Note: Price is subject to change because of Promotion time, Seasons and Travel date
STAR CRUISE ROOM
Validity until: 31.03.2014
- 03 nights accommodation in Star Cruise room
- Breakfast for each night.
|Các chương trình khác: